Information for Buying a New Home
LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME?
There’s nothing we take more seriously than helping people find new homes that they will absolutely love. We’ll also spend time learning your individual, personalized, specific real estate needs, based on:
- Your preferred price range.
- What style of homes you want (and don’t want).
- What area(s) you want to live in; what school districts you prefer.
- What extra amenities you would enjoy.
- Your mortgage pre-qualification amount.
- Your preferred down payment amount.
- Your preferred monthly payment amount.
- Which types of financing are best suited for you.
- How you can get a mortgage.
WHY SHOULD I GET A MORTGAGE PRE-APPROVAL?
Getting a pre-approved mortgage is a great way to get started. With a mortgage pre-approval, you will be in a better position to negotiate with sellers. You will also be able to close on a property more quickly than other buyers. This shows the seller how serious you are about their property and it will make the seller more comfortable working with you. In any real estate market, a pre-approved mortgage is essential.
WHAT DO I NEED?
If you decide to apply for a mortgage, you will need to supply information with regards to your income, expenses and debt obligations. For a full list of the items you need to bring, please contact us. If you have poor credit, that’s okay. Most lenders will help you find a solution to your credit problems. We work with various mortgage companies that are eager to assist you.