Information for Selling Your Home
WE MAKE SELLING HOMES EASY
We enjoy helping you prepare, stage, market and SELL YOUR HOME! We do our best every day to help our sellers succeed. We offer multiple listing options, enabling you to choose the most economical way to sell your home. You can even participate in the selling process if you so desire!
HOW DO WE HELP YOU?
- We go over the entire selling process with you step by step, without the technical jargon.
- We perform a Current Market Analysis (CMA).
- We determine the list price (initial asking price) and the targeted seller proceeds.
- We advise you on potential repairs and upgrades and offer showing tips for your home, both inside and out.
- We thoroughly market the property and we’ll discuss our marketing plans with you.
- We keep communication with our sellers frequent, honest and open.
- We present the purchase agreements.
WHAT PRICE SHOULD I ASK FOR MY HOME?
We know that you want to get the best possible price for your home. That’s exactly why we do detailed research in your current market area to see what the highest reasonable price point will hold. Here are a few hints on setting the right price:
- Your home’s fair market value depends on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your immediate area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends.
- Buyers usually look in the price range determined by their monthly financial ability and desired down payment.
- Buyers usually are very knowledgeable about their price range and purchase homes by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. But if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer’s offer will likely be unreasonable as well.
- It’s absolutely necessary to offer competitive pricing, terms, and conditions representative of your market area. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value